If you follow my Disney Party Boards you know I love to come up with themed names for the food I serve at my parties. A Villains themed #DisneySide party is definitely going to need some fun names!! This party was a little different in that it was a plated meal and I included a menu at each place setting.
- Ursula's Mini Mermaid Tails - Shrimp cocktail
- Gaston's Beast Burgers - Sliders (These were made using meatballs.)
- Mother Gothel's Vanity Vegetables - Cucumber, carrots, cherry tomato, sweet pepper on a skewer
- Maleficent's Flaming Dip & Chips - Chips & salsa
- Queen Grimhilde's Poison Apple Bites - Three apples slices cored and stacked with black caramel in the center.
- Hades Black Molten Lava Cake - Small chocolate lava cakes
- The Red Queen's Dark Hearts - Fresh strawberry hearts dipped in chocolate
- Evil Mickey's Wicked Brownies - The Poineer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies cut out with the Mickey Icon cookie cutter I received in my kit.
Each place setting had a gold charger, red napkin topped with a menu and one of the signature mocktails. The centerpiece was a scrolled black candelabra with deep red candles.
The Evil Mickey's Wicked Brownies were served in a shallow white bowl with a swirl of dark chocolate syrup in the underneath and a sprinkling of powdered sugar on top and two of The Red Queen's Dark Hearts. Tip: Put your cooled brownies in the refrigerator over night before cutting them, you will have a much cleaner cut.
Here are the Mother Gothel's Vanity Vegetables I love how they turned out. Tip: If you are going to put carrots on a wooden skewer but a your hole in them first. Use a vegetable peeler to make your cucumber ribbons.
The food was a hit, but the time spent with great friends was my favorite part of the evening.
Have a Magical Day!!