Parties are hard work!! But they are also a labor of love, especially when Disney is involved. I featured Disney Villains at our #DisneySide @Home Celebration and decided to make a signature mocktail for some of my favorite evil cohorts.
Queen Grimhilde's Poison Punch
- Dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup, then in granulated sugar. (An after thought - dip the rim in grenadine to get a cool red sugar effect.)
- Fill the glass half way with pineapple juice.
- Fill almost to the top with gingerale.
- Add a splash of grenadine - don't mix so that you get the red to orange color effect.
- Garnish with a melon, pineapple, grape skewer.
- Cocktail version - add a shot of your favorite white liquor (gin, vodka, rum) or Peach Schnapp's.
Maleficent's Dark Mocha Chiller
OK, I have to be honest here, I bought a bottle of Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino - but I do get credit for embellishment don't I??
- Dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup, them sweetened, shredded coconut.
- Swirl the inside of the glass with Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup.
- Fill the glass with Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.
- Top with whipped cream (optional).
- Cocktail version - use Kahula instead of the Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup.
Ursula's Poison Ink Elixir
- Add 2 cups of water with 4 large plums and 2 tablespoons of sugar to a pan and cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Set aside to cool.
- Dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup, then salt - fill with ice.
- Put a splash of grenadine in the bottom of your glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the glass.
- Place plum mixture into blender and puree.
- Fill glass with plum mixture.
- Garnish with lemon.
- Cocktail version - add a shot of vodka, rum or cognac.
Mother Gothel's Youthful Glow Mocktail
- Dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup, then in granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass half way with white grape and peach juice cocktail.
- Add a splash of pineapple juice.
- Fill glass with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with a cherry, pineapple and melon skewer.
- Cocktail - add a shot of rum, vodka or Peach Schnapp's.
Now that you have seen my devilish concontions I would love to know, which Disney character would you create a signature drink for? Now, give us a recipe.
Have a Magically Villaineous Day!!