Anderson Family Disney Ornaments
- Steamboat Willie - Dakota is an old soul. He likes black & white movies and jazz music. He is very nostalgic so I thought this was the perfect ornament for him. $16.50
- Snowflake Mickey Mouse - Mike likes his Christmas tree very traditional so I thought this was the perfect ornament for him with it's simple clean design with a nod to every one's favorite mouse. $16.95
- Ear Hat Cinderella Ornament - Ashley's ornament was a no brainer. She has loved Cinderella since she was very little and I simply could not choose any other princess, and my daughter is still my little princess despite being a mom herself. $22.95
- Sulley Sketchbook Ornament - Eric is a big guy - 6'4" - with a big heart and Sulley was the perfect choice for him. I haven't heard him roar, but judging by hearing him cheer on his football team I think he would be pretty good. $8.00
- Mickey and Pals Ornament Set - Being the biggest Disney fan in the family how could I not choose Mickey & Minnie? I love the throwback 1930's cartoon styling so it was an easy pick for me. $34.95
- Pinocchio - My little Tripp is pure mischievous boy much like Pinocchio. I foresee a lot of fun adventures with this silly little boy. $8.00
- Ear Hat Rapunzel Ornament - Lexi loves Rapunzel as much as her mommy loved Cinderella, (I can't blame her I love the movie too). She can watch it over and over and over. This was another easy choice for me. $22.95
Which Disney ornaments would you choose for your family? Let me know in the comments below or on the Disney Donna Kay Facebook page. I can't wait to hear from you!!
Have a Magical Day!!