My love for Disney runs deep and true, which means I want to see and do it all!! That being said there are lots of things I still need to do, so I decided it was time to create my Disney Bucket List. Now to find the time (and money) to mark them all off the list...
- Participate in a runDisney event - I have seen my friends post on Twitter and Facebook, not to mention their blogs, about the fun they are having at the different runDisney events. The other appeal for me is the sense of accomplishment they seem to get from completing each run. I am really looking forward to being able to post my own fun pictures with a medal around my neck - and to meet all my fabulous friends.
I borrowed this picture from my favorite runDisney girl Donna from DIStherapy.
- Visit Disneyland - recently Mike (My Dreams of Disney) and Melissa (Disney on Wheels) went west to visit the park that started it all. I really want to see Sleeping Beauty Castle (she is my favorite princess after all) and walk in Walt's footsteps. There's something special about knowing that you are standing in a spot your idol once stood. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.
I borrowed this picture from Melissa with Disney on Wheels - she's fresh off a visit to Disneyland.
- Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum - Being a girl from Alabama who has never been further west than Texas if I get to visit Disneyland I have to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum, I know that it is 400 miles away, but I may only get to visit California once so I have to make the most of it.
- Have a Dole Whip - yes you read that correctly I have never had a Dole Whip and I need to see what all the hype is about.
- Ride Tower of Terror - I am a huge baby when it comes to rides the biggest, baddest ride I have been on at WDW is Soarin'. No joke- my hands were sweating. I am going to find the nerve to ride ToT promise. I really want to see the queue because I love the backstory to the ride.
- Meet Sleeping Beauty - aka Aurora or even better Briar Rose(did I mention she's been my favorite princess since I was 5 years old?) I haven't gotten to meet her yet. If anyone has any tips for meeting her please let me know.
Borrowed this picture from my friend Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse - aren't her kids cute!!
- See Fantasyland - Fantasyland was under construction during out last visit and I cannot wait to see it all and of course eat at Be Our Guest.
Artwork is property of Disney.
- Visit Walt Disney - One Man's Dream - I am really ashamed of myself for not doing this already...I have no excuses. I will mark this one off of the Disney Bucket List on my next trip, guaranteed.
- Meet my Disney Family - There are some Disney bloggers and fans that are like family to me - most of them are part of the Magical Blogorail. They are all such wonderful people and there's nothing I would love more than to be able to meet them in person and give them a big ole' hug.
I have more but it would take all day, I told you I want to see and do it all. I can't wait to see what the rest of the Magical Blogorail Red have on their Disney Bucket Lists.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Colorado Mountain Mom.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney Donna Kay (You are here!)
2nd Stop ~ Colorado Mountain Mom
3rd Stop ~ A World View
4th Stop ~ Growing Up Disney
Final Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney