Disney Princess Party Board Decor and Activities
- Princess Birthday Banner - Love this custom birthday banner from Partyhouse on Etsy. The colors are perfect and it has just the right amount of glitz and glitter.
- Snowflake Crown - This cute snowflake crown is from Spoonful, its so simple and adorable. A great favor for every little princess.
- Knights Shield Activity - This shield is for a different type of function, the picture of more to give you an idea of what I am thinking. I would use my Silhouette to cut blank shields from cardstock and have elements for them to decorate them with (lions, dragons, swords, castles, ect).
- Knight Costume - I love the idea of having the boys come dressed as knights!! Very smart Heather!
- Lace Crown - I wanted to give you an alternative to the Snowflake Crown, just in case your party wasn't during the winter.
- DIY Scepter - Another great party favor for the girls. They are a great DIY project and sure to be a hit with the little princesses.
- Princess Costume - Have all the girls come dressed as their favorite Disney princess. You could even have a mini Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique and do their hair and face painting.
- Princess Crown Activity - Let the girls decorate their own crown, use a Silhouette to cut crowns from cardstock and have rhinestones, glitter, sequins, ect. for the little princess to decorate them with.
- Princess Dress Tags - These princess dress tags from Leon's Creative Memories on Etsy are so cute and can be used as decoration in picture frames, as cupcake toppers or as food labels.
- Sword and Shield Favor - I found these cute swords and shields on Amazon, and they blow up. This way the little knights won't hurt each other if they get too rambunctious playing around.
- Princess Tablescape - I love this tablescape from Fairytale Home, from the gold chargers to the rose napkin rings to the candelabras!! It would work great for a baby or bridal shower too!!
I also love these faux fireflies - to remind you of Ray from Princess and the Frog- in jars for centerpieces, especially if the party is outdoors.
These Tangled lanterns would be adorable lining the walkway to the door, especially if you have an evening party.
Have a Magical Day!!