Cinderella Party Board
- Cinderella's Carriage Cake - This pumpkin carriage cake from Cakes Inc. is so cute, personally I prefer having a blue theme for the party so I would ask my baker to change the color - that's totally up to you.
- Crown Sandwiches - These sandwiches from The Careless Catholic are cream cheese tea sandwiches - but you could easily change it to pimento cheese, pb&j or even grilled cheese.
- Midnight Cookies - These Midnight Cookies from Simply Sweet by Honey Bee are perfect for our Cinderella party. Midnight was an important time in the Cinderella story, and I think these cute decorated cookies are an unexpected touch.
- Crepe Paper Rose Pomanders - These DIY crepe paper roses from The Idea Room are so cute, and I love pomanders be cause they are so versatile. You can make several small pomanders and put them in a decorative bowl, you can put them on a candlestick as a centerpiece, you can hang them from the ceiling - just use your imagination.
- Cinderella Slippers - I highly recommend you click this link and check out this entire princess party from Hostess with the Mostess!! It is full of fun inspiration for the perfect princess party!! These candy filled slippers are one of my favorite elements.
- Blue Marshmallow Pops - I share marshmallow pops on almost every party board - because they are pretty, taste great and are inexpensive to make. The trifecta of party planning!! These blue & white beauties from Blowout Party Blog are no exception.
- Cinderella Play Set - This Cinderella play set from the Disney Store does double duty as party decor and a present for the birthday princess!! Use it as decoration on the gift table or as a centerpiece for the dining table, your guest will enjoy creating their own Cinderella story with it too.
- Fairy Dusted Cupcakes - These adorable cupcakes from Sweet Paisley Cookies are dusted with Fairy Dust and sugar pearls, a perfect treat for all of the princesses in attendance.
- Cinderella Costume - The birthday girl is sure to impress all of her friends in the fabulous Cinderella costume from the Disney Store, they have all of the perfect accessories to go with it too.
- Table Setting - This simple, but elegant table setting from Grand Rapids Kids is sure to make the princesses feel special. I love the glass slipper placecard holders and silver trimmed plates!!
- Fairy Godmother Wands - Kids and adults alike love salty and sweet together, and chocolate dipped pretzel rods from Our Best Bites do it perfectly. If you feel creative, you can add blue sugar crystals, blue star candy sprinkles or blue jimmies after you dip the pretzels.
- DIY Lace Crown - Admit it, you said "Those are so cute!" when you saw this crown, and it's simple to make using this tutorial from Joy Folie Blog!! I would recommend making you for each of the princess coming to the party along with a wand using the tutorial later in this post.
- Cinderella Pumpkin Coach - This, my friends, is the ultimate Cinderella centerpiece!! This amazing masterpiece was created by my friend Ashley from Our Happily Ever Afters, and she even shows you how she did it!!
- Slipper Invitations - One of the things that I love about this invitation from Belle Announcements is that it is subtly Cinderella. The slipper graphic is just enough to let you guests know the theme, absolutely perfect in my opinion.
- Blue & White Candy Buffet - Whether you have 5 types of candy or 15, guests always love a candy buffet. The great thing is it does double duty as a great party favor and decoration. Candy Warehouse is a great online resource, and they have every color and kind of candy imaginable.
- Maid Cinderella - The "cinder" part of the Cinderella story is usually left out of parties. This party from Hostess with the Mostessdoes a beautiful job of telling the entire Cinderella story. You can do the same by leaving Cinderella's mop and bucket beside the fireplace or perhaps a serving tray ready for Cinderella to take to her step sisters, or having your Cinderella start the party in her "rags" and changing later to her ballgown.
- Cinderella's Broom - String cheese and pretzels come together to make the cutest brooms I have ever seen on Cocinandcon Cat Man. If you choose to celebrate the rags portion of the Cinderella story these are absolutely perfect!!
A fun activity for your little party goers can be making their own gumball necklace. Project Nursery has a great tutorial here.
I hope you have enjoyed this week's Cinderella Party Board, be sure to let me know if you use any of the ideas here!! I would love to see pictures!!
Have a Magical Day!!