Like us, Kat is a DIY girl and will be doing much of the party prep, food and decorations herself. She is smart to start early to give herself time to get everything together over the next few months instead of going crazy a week before the party. Starting early is also better on the budget too, allowing you to buy things as you go instead of spending a lot of money at the last minute.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Board Decor
- Napkins & Silverware - This is something we try to always do, wrap your silverware in the napkin and seal it with a cute napkin ring. So much easier for your guests than trying to juggle several thing while preparing their plate.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake - Yes, we know cake is food, but in this case it serves as a centerpiece, and it's almost too pretty to cut. You can cut back on the number of cake layers to reduce cost and left overs, choose the layers inspired by your little ones favorite characters.
- Balloons - Balloons are simple and colorful decor, and kids love them - especially toddlers. This pink and white combo is great for Minnie, but you could choose red, yellow and black for Mickey or blue and white for Donald.
- Invitations - Your invitations set the mood for the party, be sure they project your theme. I chose this fun invitation because it included all of the main characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, this was important to our little birthday girl.
- Printables - These brightly colored, personalized printables can be used in so many ways!! They can also add continuity to the party decor, watch for more info tomorrow!!
- Pez Dispensers - How perfect are these Pez Dispensers!! They are a great addition to your dessert table or as a favor for your guests.
- Minnie Tutu - Wouldn't our birthday girl look fabulous in this Minnie tutu? There may be a Tutu Tutorial tomorrow, you'll have to drop by to find out. The Disney Store also has an adorable pink and white Minnie costume perfect for the occasion.
- DIY Party Hats - There are so many things I love about these party hats!! The bright colors, the ribbon and ric-rac the Mickey ears!! Remember - "We've got ears; say Cheers!"
- Mickey Glove Sign - This sign is so cute, and screams Mickey!! You could put it in the front yard to welcome to your guest, or use it to say "Thanks for Coming!"
- Decorated Letters - Quite possibly my favorite decoration of them all!! Each individual letter is inspired by a character from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. They are definitely a showpiece!!
- Mickey Mouse Wreath - I love this DIY wreath made from balloons, floral pins and a stuffed Mickey!! A change of balloon colors and plush and it can easily be changed to Minnie, Donald, Goofy or Daisy!!
- Minnie Mouse Cakepops - You already know I LOVE cakepops, so it's no surprise I chose these fabulous Minnie ones!! You could definitely make these yourself, but fair warning it can be very time consuming!!
- Cake Truffles - Simply cakepops without a stick, this design would be much easier to pull off. You could also try Oreo truffles if you are having cakepops or cupcakes.
- Hot Diggity Dogs - It doesn't matter if you're 8 or 80 everyone loves pigs-in-a-blanket!! Do your prep work the night before and refrigerate, bake them in time to be warm for the party.
- Mickey's Clubhouse Sandwiches - These DIY club sandwiches are a great idea, especially when you have guests of all ages. Make sure to have a variety of breads, meats and condiments - but be careful using mayo in the warmer months!
- Character Cupcakes - These printable cupcake wrappers and toppers are a great addition to your sweets table. When making your cupcakes be sure to add some variety to the flavors-each character could be a different flavor combo.
- Daisy's Garden Veggies - We all love for the kids to eat their veggies, don't we? Add some variety in dips and veggies too.
- Kisses - I love how the basket reads "Kisses From Olivia" simply adorable!! You can easily print out 1" icons, punch them out and adhere to the bottom of the kisses. You could even use a variety of flavors since Hershey's gives us so many to choose from.
- Donald's Dunkers - Chicken nuggets are always a hit with the little ones. Be sure to have simple sauces for kids (especially ketchup) and more exotic ones for adults.
We hope today's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Boards have inspired you to get ready for your next party!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for more Clubhouse fun!! You may even see some fun party ideas not included in today's board...
Have a Magical Day!!
Ashley & Donna Kay