Welcome to those of you joining me from Pursuing The Magic and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
The Magical Blogorail will soon be adding two new members to our family, so today we decided to host a Winnie the Pooh Baby shower for Jennifer & Beth. For the shower I wanted to go with a classic, more muted Winnie the Pooh - I think it's the perfect way to visit the 100 Acre Wood for an adult party. I love the rustic, yet sophisticated feel of the cake and favor tables - and they can be done with items easily found at a home and garden store. Notice how the books were used as a base for Pooh's stump base, and the nostalgic Pooh book propped against it is the perfect finishing touch.
Pooh Baby Shower Decorations
- Pooh Cake Table - I love everything about this table, from the Pooh garden statue poised on a tree "stump" to the rustic burlap and kraft paper with one of my favorite quotes, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
- Honey Pot Cake Pops - Bakerella has done it again!! These cake pops are so cute and can go with a whimsical modern Pooh or classic Pooh theme.
- Favor Table - As you can see this old dresser repurposed as favor table compliments the cake table perfectly. I love the rustic look it, and notice the varying heights of the items on the dresser.
- Pooh Cupcake Toppers - Classic Pooh, Tigger and Piglet are so cute on the cupcake toppers. You can also use them on water bottles or embellishments on ribbon napkin holders.
- Pooh & Friends Diaper Cake - This diaper cake is so cute, and gender neutral. I love the classic plush Pooh, Piglet & Eeyore. Here is a tutorial on making a generic diaper cake, you can add the ribbon and plush of your choice.
- "Oh Baby" Banner - This classic Pooh banner in neutral colors spells out "Oh Baby!" and is the perfect finishing touch to welcome the Moms-To-Be and their guests.
What's a baby shower without gifts? Here are a few gift ideas that are sure to please Mom, Dad and Baby!!
Pooh Baby Gifts
- Crib Organizer - This crib organizer is so convenient for all of your diaper changing and baby care needs. Mommy will have everything she needs at her finger tips with this Pooh and Friends organizer.
- Wall Decals - You can create a 100 Acre Wood for your little girl/guy using these adorable wall decals with Piglet, Tigger and Pooh.
- Bath Basket - Everything you need for bath time is right in this basket, from baby bath to washcloths - there's even a baby manicure kit!!
- Receiving Blanket Cupcakes - These cupcakes look good enough to eat...made of receiving blankets and onsies and "served" in a cupcake box, they make a very cute gift.
- Memory Book - Help Mom & Dad get started documenting all those great milestones of a baby's first year with this Winnie the Pooh baby memory book.
- Bouncer - This bouncer is sure to be very comfortable for a little Blogorailer - and when they get a little bigger they have Pooh & his friends to play with.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Growing Up Disney.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Invitations - Pursuing the Magic
2nd Stop ~ Decorations and Gift Ideas - Disney Donna Kay
3rd Stop ~ Winnie the Pooh Cakes - Growing Up Disney
4th Stop ~ Drinks and Snacks - Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane
5th Stop ~ Party Favors - Disney on Wheels
Final Stop ~ Pooh’s Inspirational Thoughts -DISTherapy
Have a Magical Day!!