The topic for today's Disney Blog Hop is Disney Firsts. I thought about posting about my first Disney movie Sleeping Beauty. She is my favorite Disney Princess you know.
Then I thought I may post about the first Disney ornament I bought for my Christmas Tree, it was Mickey made of wood and hand painted. Then I thought, no that's just not right either.
Then I decided to write about my first trip to Walt Disney World. Really didn't like that idea either, you guys heard a lot about it in my The Good, The Bad and The Ugly post. Finally I decided to tell you what I am going to do for the first time when we go to Disney World next month. Thanks for the idea Beth. ;0)
- Pirates of the Caribbean - Love these movies, but have never ridden the ride.
- Soarin' - We were in WDW in 2003, Soarin' opened in 2005.
- Tower of Terror - I am not a thrill ride person, I am going out on a limb and trying this one.
- Yacht Club Resort - Last visit we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and loved it. This time we are changing it up and staying at the Yacht Club Resort.
- Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach - In 2003 we were at WDW in January, not exactly waterpark weather. This time we are definitely trying them out. If you have been let me know your favorite.
- Coral Reef - We had reservations last time, but the lovely family we were with didn't want to eat there.
- Fantasmic - My hubby isn't much on the shows, but Dakota & I have talked him into Fantasmic this trip.
- IllumiNations - If you read my post about my first trip you know I missed fireworks due to being sick. I am really looking forward to seeing them this time.
- World Showcase - The day I got sick was out Epcot day last time. I am very excited about visiting all of the countries this time.
*Picture of Barbosa is from www.intercot.com .
**Picture of IllumiNations is from www.wikipedia.com .